In the process of work with fibercement boards you should follow directions:
- The number of boards in a package must not exceed 50 panels, you can not put more than three packages above each other during transportation.
- You cannot store a facade plates without polyethylene film between them, it will lead to stick together plates and damaging the coating.
- Panels can be stored in a horizontal position only.
- Panels must be stored under a shed or indoors.
- If panels are stored outdoors even unopened pallets should be covered with a film, so that moisture does not drip into the package. Moisture causes the damage of the coating.
- When you open the pallets each panel should come up with care not to scratch the surface of the panel, located at the bottom.
- Be sure to check the date of issue. Plates of different parties may be of different shades.
- Make sure that on the stove there are no defects. If You see any damage, contact your Manager or other representative of TD LTM.
- After the plate was installed, it shall be considered adopted.
- Move the panel should not be less than two persons. When transferring the panels should be kept in an upright position to prevent damage.
- Facade panels of LTM do not require special care. If necessary, they can be washed with water without a lot of pressure, using a mild soap solution.